Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Every Moment Captured!!!!

Today has been a very trying day for me.  Early this am I went to work and did my duties but then suddenly took sick due to my endo pain striking me out of nowhere. I later had to get a biopsy and because I was already in pain that extra pressure didn't feel so well I cried like a baby.  But what is helping me to get through this day is that fact that I know God and I have to keep reminding myself that he will put no more on me than I can bear.  I am going to get through this trial with Elagolix and beat this pain and go on to be a great mother one day.  God is truly my resting place, my rock, my lord all my fears erased in him I find security and healing for my body.  I believe in his word and know that by his hand I am healed of this pain.  This has a purpose beyond my understanding but I know when I get through this I will be able to reach back and help someone else.  Life is all about reaching back and lending a helping hand to others and by helping others you in turn are healed. So I know that this is not just about me but other women and young girls who fighting this condition. I'm dedicating myself to document every part of my journey whether I want to or not.  My blog will show my good days, my bad days and everything in between because this is a real battle and just talking about it is nothing.  I will capture every moment this journey brings my way.  #TEAMFIGHTLIKEAGIRL#


biopsy done today..extremely painful.. I cried like a baby..sorry this was not a good day for me today but photos will be captured through my good & bad days..this is my Journey with Endometriosis

1 comment: