Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Life With Stage IV Endometriosis

Hello Everyone and Welcome to my blog on living with Endometriosis
This has truly been an exhausting and trying journey for me.  I was diagnosed two years ago and  I had no clue on how to deal with such news nor did I have a clue of what my condition was until after my first lap. surgery. For many years I battle with this condition but I always thought it was just my cycle and just to pop a few pain pills here and there I would be just fine.  But one summer I started having pains like my cycle every other day and I knew something was not normal about this pain. It would happen at any given time and whatever I was doing at the time had to come to a complete stop. This went on for years I went to Dr after Dr trying to figure out what was going on with me. I was back and forth to the hospital and only sent home with more pain pills.  It wasn't until my mom took me to her Gynecologist that I had to under go a pap and ultrasound and he found that I had cysts on my ovaries on the size of a tangerine and he decided to go in and perform exploratory surgery.  Since then it has been a none stop roller coaster in my life and my bed and heating pad have become my best friends.  I started this blog to share my story and to help no only myself cope with this condition but to give a listening ear and helping hand to other women and young girls like me who have no outlet or no one to turn to. Endometriosis is not a condition to be taken lightly it has been over looked for years but it needs to be brought to the forefront to raise awareness and help us find a cure. So throughout this journey I will blog each day on my health and how I fight through endo and facts and awareness to help my endo sisters all over the world...


#TEAMFIGHTLIKEAGIRL#ENDOMETRIOSIS#TEAMYELLOW4ENDO#

No comments:

Post a Comment